S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

Date : 17 June 2010

During the holidays, we went to FRIM because my dad suggested it...

As we arrived, our eyes were captured by this weird looking tree

It's name is Cannon-ball tree. I wonder why...

This part of the " Jungle" is so lovely ! Reminds me of Korea.. although I have never been there...


We have to endure the very long and tiring journey just to get to the top !

Haiz...


My mum was the slowest among us...

But at least the weather was nice and cool =)

The jungle looks so cooling right?

Because my dad wants to get to the top, we have to climb these horrible and dangerous steps to the top.

See what I mean? One fall and it's bye bye

We finally made it to the top ! Then we have to walk along the canopy walk to the other side.
The journey was about 50 meter.

It's very high up. Some more the bridge was wobbling !

But at least we get to see the lovely scenery from a very high angle

a very huge tree...

a seriously huge tree !
Note : These trees are the same !

Then as we made our way down, we heard waterfall sounds below.
The water from the waterfall was so cold !


PS : This activity is recommended for people with high stamina.
Not suitable for people like me XD

Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!