S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

I haven't updated my blog for a while because got caught up with homework. Finally, got time and mood to update since 1 Jan. How time flies... I wish I was back in Form 1 doing what I like to do - Online.

These few days, I have tons of work to do. Plus, add maths tuition which is on Fridays. I HATE ADD MATHS !! Who can understand the equations, expressions, functions and such. The front part is easy though. But what to do. I chose package 2 so I have to live with it.

I wonder how is my friends in Pure Science getting along. I hope they are not stressed out. I hope Yin Ying is OK with her work, tuition plus St.John stuff. She's so busy !!

Anyway, I am a Treasurer in class and in St.John too. I always have to keep track of things. I have to count the money numerous times. Well, this is what Treasurers do. I just have have to deal with it.

Anyways, my friend, Jia Yi, introduced me to some videos in Youtube - Smosh and Fred. Smosh is not bad. But still prefer KevJumba ( He ROCKS !!). As for Fred, I can't stand his voice because it's animated and it can get pretty annoying after a while.

Oh ya, I met some new friends in my new class!! They are Jia Yi, Kevin, Jowyn and Ching Rong. Jia Yi is from the same primary school as me - Puay Chai 1. Jowyn is from D.U. and Ching Rong is from Perlis. I don't know why she goes to this school. But I can tell that she is nice. As for Kevin... I am quite shocked when he said he plays the piano ! I seldom hear guys play the piano. He said, " Piano for guys is gay!" Haha.

So that's it. Will be posting a new one in a couple of days or weeks if I am still alive after this. JOKING =P

Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!