S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

Before heading to Sunway Pyramid, we went to KL for beef ball noodles. Because it is located in KL, therefore I haven't eaten beef ball noodles for ages ! I just had to ask my dad to take me on his day off.

Yummy Beef Ball Noodles =)

Love the Beef Balls and soup =D

This is the view outside the shop. Nice??

The condition of the shop. Although it looks dirty and run down but the beef ball noodles are really yummy !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!