S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

DJ Okawari's Love Letter


DJ Okawari, is one of many artists my friends introduced to me this year. All in all, DJ Okawari's songs are really incredible and indescribable. Click on the video above to listen to one of the songs.

I was born in Shizuoka, Japan. As a track maker / DJ.
I bring sampling to the core of every day HIPHOP, in the central organization under the theme of “music and everyday coexistence”. “The Music is Any Moments in Life.”
I express what I felt while I lived by a sound. I hope that you as a listener have your own sound in your life.

I always grope for a new thing without being always satisfied, and I continue always challenging it,
and my name, “DJ OKAWARI”, comes from it.

- DJ Okawari 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!