S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

(Picture taken at the New Year's Eve Countdown at Mutiara Damansara 2012)

A picture speaks a thousand words.

As I was at The Curve on New Year's Eve, I saw many people from different backgrounds. I wished time will stop at that very moment. I was having fun with my friends that night and I don't want it to end...

When the host was shouting "3...2...1", I was reflecting on how 2011 has been treating me. Good or bad? Memories was attacking me at every corner. I couldn't stop them.

And then it happened. The clock has strucked 12. 2012 has already begun. As though somebody pressed the initiate button or something. Fireworks booming and people shouting "HAPPY NEW YEAR". I looked up. It happened so fast as though it was a movie.

Seeing the fireworks that day made me realized that I need to look ahead and never look back. The booming of fireworks indicates that 2012 is gonna be a fresh start for me. Time to put all the painful memories behind and start again. Because this and that is life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!