S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??


"This is... American Idol." was Ryan Seacrest open line in American Idol. I started watching 2 or 3 years back. It was hilarious and fun to watch the judges fighting among themselves and the contestants too. On American Idol Season 9, Kris Allen has defeated Adam Lambert and took the spot light too. But it appears that Adam Lambert was the winner in reality, who has won over so many fans and just amazed us with his powerful vocals. Adam Lambert's current album is For Your Entertainment which I must admit is a little bit better than Kris Allen's current album. Sorry Kris! Kris's current single is Live Like We're Dying, is catchy and nice.

In American Idol Season 8, the 2 Davids faced each other in the center stage of the Nokia Theatre. The 2 Davids I just mention was non-other than David Archuleta and David Cook, of course. David Archuleta, a boy who can sing pop, ballads and more (except Rap ^^) , can take the stage and sing his heart out. David Cook, a bar-tender, went for audition for the sake of his brother. He accompany his brother throughout the training and elimination. But sadly, his brother has been eliminated early. So, he still has to continue and in the end, he became American Idol Season 8 winner !!! David Archuleta's single Touch My Hand and Crush is a huge success and a giant leap into stardom for him. I really enjoyed listening to those songs ! David Cook's Come Back To Me is nice too !

American Idol Season 1 winner is Kelly Clarkson ! Woohoo ! Her songs are really catchy and nice. Her powerful vocals amazed us all and the way she sing is full of energy. Some of her singles are, Behind These Hazel Eyes, I Do Not Hook Up, Already Gone and Breakaway are most people's all time favorite songs.

Paula Abdul is leaving American Idol... Sad... She always get into fights with Simon Cowell ^^ The judging panel consist of Randy Jackson, Kara DioGuardi, Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell.

**** I hope you enjoyed my little essay on this =) Can't wait for next year's American Idol. Although it won't be the same without Paula Abdul... ****

Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!