S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

Kah Yan and I went to 1 Utama on the 12 of December 2009. We were thinking of watching the Princess and the Frog. So here we are, at 1 Utama !! To tell you the truth, the movie was BORING !! But the story was nice. Hated the songs in the movie, though... So anyway, we saw the nice decorations in 1 Utama. It was white and shiny ^^ we went to almost every shop in 1 Utama. Except Parkson, Body Glove, Tropicana Life, blah, blah, blah and all the expensive shops. We played foosball too. Guess who won?? No one won ^^

Things I've Bought :
Transparent Nail Polish x2
Dog Soft Toy
Earrings x2
Tank Top
Toblerone Chocolates x2


This picture was taken from the 2nd or 3rd floor. Nice huh??


I like this pic !




Some of the shops involved are :

The Mbox.net !!


Colour Culture !

Presents for Them !

D' Clay !

The things sold there are quite nice, but it's a little pricey...


Sticky!!

Yummy !!

Cold Storage !!



Pictures of Kah Yan and I !!



Kah Yan !


Me !


Kah Yan and I !!

... and guess who we saw. Qi from Blogger Boy at 1 Utama. He was hosting Twisties Bingit at that time...







0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!