S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

SCHOOL IS OFFICIALLY STARTING ON 4th of JAN 2010!!


Kinda sad because I can't stay up late at night and watch TV till 12 am anymore...
Happy because I will meet Natalie, Kah Yan and Yin Ying again =)
Not really looking forward to see the teachers though...
I heard that Pn. Suhailah will be our form teacher !
Anyway, I hope the teachers is not very strict on us
As it is our PMR year after all...
Tuitions will start too
As well as after school activities =(
I can't believe that school ends at 2.30 pm !!
So late !
I have tuition on Wednesday but it's my birthday !
I don't have a choice anyway...

I am not ready to go back to school just yet !
I want to sleep late !
Get up late !
Online everyday....
But that will only happen in dreams
Oh, it will happen after PMR !!
So to everyone who is taking PMR this year
I wish you all the best !!


Study Hard !


Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!