S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

I remember there's one time that I was multi tasking like crazy !! Seriously... I was on Facebook. I click on Restaurant City. Then open a few tabs to click on various applications like Country Story, Pet Society, Happy Aquarium, Barn Buddy. Gmail, Neopets and so on... ( if i continue, this post will be very long)

I have the same old habit XD Then, while everything is loading, I will go to my room to grab a book or drink from the kitchen. Even though I am busy, I will still be online while finishing my homework. How bad am I huh?? pretty bad, I should say... Sometimes I will be watching TV that is near to my computer just to catch up on my favorite show =) tried a few times, but in the end, I didn't understand what's happening in my favorite TV show =(

I also love to listen to music while I use my computer =) in order to do that I have to click on media windows player =) another bad habit that I am proud of !!

So... That's me and my crazy multi tasking ^^

Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!