S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

Every girl sure has plenty of clothes right?? I'm a girl and a girl should have a ton of clothes!


Bought this in ROMP !! I just love this shirt ^^
Cost: RM 25

This is my favorite dress !! This is from Kitschen (1 utama)
Cost: RM69 (quite expensive, but i don't really care)

This is another dress from Kitschen. Slightly cheaper than the green dress...
Cost : RM60

Bought this in my school trip in Penang. This shirt is kinda cheap =)
Cost : RM18

I bought this when I was on a school trip in Penang... Looks original though
Cost : RM18

The brand of this tank top is P & CO but I bought this in 1u, Padini =)
Cost : RM24

This is from Penang too...
Cost : RM12

This is from Voir ! Bought this with 50% discount !!
Cost : RM25

I love this shirt !! Bought this in Body Glove for half-price !!
Cost : RM 31

Bought this shorts in ROMP !! I love ROMP ^^
Cost : RM 30

This is my birthday present from my dad ^^ Also from ROMP !!
Cost : RM80

That's all lah... actually got somemore, but I don't want to boast...

Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!