S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

I went to SJK (C) Puay Chai on Friday, 26/2/2010, to celebrate belated CNY in my former school ^^

I reached there around 8.45. Heard drums when I came out of the car. I walked quickly inside. Then I saw people crowding around to see Lion Dance

I didn't watched the Lion Dance. So I went off and took some pictures instead.
This mural wasn't here when I left the school in year 2007.

They draw it so beautifully that I just can't resist taking a picture of it

This mural wasn't here when I left... Don't know the meaning to these words although I have learn mandarin for 6 years !!





The statues of the deers are still in place... except they don't allow anybody to touch it =(

Teachers talking outside the school hall. The tallest among them is my English teacher, Miss Leow

The teacher standing on the right is my std 4 and 5 form teacher... although she is fierce but I still miss her...

How I miss the school hall... too bad my secondary school hall is so small...

The canteen !! I miss the prices of the food... so cheap !!

Big right??


They made a pathway near the school field ^^

Suddenly got roof for the basketball court...

and got TV in the canteen too !! So good...

The headmaster also changed the seats near the basketball court...
looks really nice now... not like last time, quite ugly...

This block still looks the same... I like this block ^^

But luckily Kah Yan is there to accompany me =)

I like the tiles they put in the toilet... so simple and nice !! FYI, the picture on the tiles are drawn by students !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!