S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

On Feb 15 2010, we went to my Grand Uncle's house to eat. The food was so delicious !! Thanks Grand Aunty !! (Although I don't call her that...Normally call her Aunty...)

Tiffany making the kuih kochi... i think...

Displays in the house !

A bird cage in the house !! The cage looks traditional...

Tidbits! Ate a few before dinner^^

My uncle took a picture of me ! Nice eh?? This is my outfit of the day ^^

We both look dark... got a "tan" in Port Dickson

The lovely deco that hung outside ^^

First time in history that my brother smile so nice... as for me...i look kinda weird
(I wasn't prepared!!)

The table is all set !

Let's eat !! Love the food !!

The ready made kuih kochi... only ate one though... was so full !
There was also the agar-agar... Didn't take pictures =(
Was too full to eat anymore. So I only took one from each.

Ta da !! Finish liao !!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!