S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

This morning, around 9, my cat and my dad woke me up so that I can enjoy McDonald's hotcakes with syrup after a horrible rain this morning.

Around 10, we arrived at SS2 McDonald's. I had hotcakes, coffee and hashbrown. I thought that hashbrowns usually tasted horrible but the hashbrown in McDonald's tasted terrific. Drank 2 cups of coffee with my dad and brother. My dad loves the coffee so he recommended me to try it. The coffee is splendid. But must add 2 packets of sugar and 1 packet of creamer to suit my taste. It was my first time to have breakfast in McDonald's.

After that, it's off to 1 Utama to catch How To Train Your Dragon in cinemas. The movie was so nice and exciting. The dragon called Night Fury a.k.a Toothless is so cute !! Hiccup is a young and skinny Viking. His dad wanted him to kill a dragon but he is so puny that he can't even lift up an axe, let alone kill a dragon. Then one day, he became friends with Toothless ( named by Hiccup). Then blah blah blah.... he lost a leg. Just kidding. But seriously, he did lost a leg while trying to kill the biggest and fattest dragon. The biggest dragon was so ugly !! But overall, that movie was worth watching.

Then after the movie, we went to Lameeya. After that, we wanted to play bowling. But it was full =(

Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!