S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

I know that Hari Sukan was ages ago (25 March)... but I just have to upload the pictures!!
>.< hehe

"SELAMAT DATANG" to Kelana Jaya Stadium ")

it says, "STADIUM PETALING JAYA" on the seats =)

It was bright that day ( perhaps a bit to bright)
I love this pcture !!

The St.Johns...

Red house getting ready...that boy (khai hann) is so weird in his getup

getting ready...

on your mark... get set... GO !!

and they're off...

now the persatuans are getting ready...

this is my best friend Yin Ying. She joined St.John too ^^
Took this picture when I was on duty for St. John

hehe^^ This is my friend Xuan Qi =)

St.John was so busy that day... quite a lot of people fainted because of the hot sun =(

Teacher getting ready to run... hehe^^ So funny

Quantum Masters...

These are my best friend, Chien Yi and Kah Yan who took the pictures while I was on duty ^^

=) hehe

Conclusion : Sun too hot. A lot of people faint. Skin got darker. Sweat a lot. Lots of work for
St.John.. THE END !

Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!