S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

It's been a while since I've blogged =( haiz... so sad. Anyway... I went to CHEER 2010 !! It was so exciting and fun as we get to scream our hearts out to cheer for our school cheerleaders !! GO STOMPERS !!


Stadium Bukit Jalil !!


I am not sure about this team ... sorry =(

Calyx All Boys !

Falcons !

Gems !

The Hurricanes !

One of the activities held there is Sock Wars ! (sounds gross but it's so funny to watch)

Electric!

Dancing Teachers ! (one of the activities)

Pirates All Girls!

The mascots of Dynamitez and Blitzers!! ( The red one is Dynamitez)

Pirates All Boys !

Inferno !

Vixons !

Ignite !

Evoke !

Titanz Junior !

Ankers !

Dazzle !

Pandora !

Adele!

Vipers !

Birthday girl =) She is from our school. All the people at the stadium sang 'Happy Birthday' to her ^^

Zeus!

Vuvuzuela !! Tons of people brought those !

Vibrant !

Vulcanz !

Muriel !

Mickeymitez !

Calyx All Girls !

Zodiac All Boys !

Shirtliff !

Vulcanz All Boys !

Zodiac All Boys !

Dynamitez !

D'Starz !

Blitzers !

STOMPERS !!!!!

Dynatmitez SMK DJ !

Cyrenz !!

Iz, local singer, sang there too. We had so much fun singing 'Down' by Jay Sean with him !!



Results
1st Place :Cyrenz
2nd Place : Blitzers
3rd Place : Dynamitez
4th Place : Stompers !
5th Place : D'Starz

Teacher of the year : Zeus
Best New Comer : SMK DJ Mickeymitez
Best Showmanship Award : SMK Sri Aman D'Starz
The Silkygirl Merid Award : Muriel
Silky Girl Best make up Award : Vivacious
1st Runner up best Silkygirl make up Award : Calyx All Girls
Best Dress Award : Pirates All Girls
Best Supporter : Cyrenz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!