S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

Have you been to a shopping complex somewhere after closing hours?? Well I have. On 23 Nov 2010, I went to 1 Utama located in Bandar Utama to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (part 1).

I arrive there around 8.30pm with my dad because the movie starts around 9pm. The movie is really nice and funny and I suggest anyone who is really a Harry Potter fan to go and watch it. As I was saying, after the movie, we were about to head to the escalator to go down to the carpark when all of a sudden a stranger tapped on my shoulder. I was only kidding. We were about to head to the escalator then we saw a guard guarding the escalator and I was thinking WTH is he guarding the escalator for? Then I realize that the escalators is moving but only going up and not down. Then we followed the crowd to the lifts.

Upon arriving at the ground floor, we went on our way to the escalator which leads to the carpark. On the way, we saw some people who works only at night. I saw men trying to set up the displays for Christmas and the Osim people having their meeting in the dead of night. Besides that, I walked passed some mannequins in some shops. I half expected them to move and wave at me. Like in the movies. Oh well.

Lucky for us, we managed to find the only way out of that "maze". That was a really fun experience for me. Hope to watch another movie at night again.

Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!