S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

Date : 4 Nov 2010
Place : The usual hangout - SS2 McD

This is my bestie since Standard 1.
Her name is Samantha and next to her is Zhan Yang.
Long time didn't see them... They look kinda different now.

This is Sze Teng.
We were besties since standard 3... I think...

Next to her is Clarissa. We were besties since standard 1.
So long already... haiz...
How fast time flies

Now she is taller than me...
Everyone is taller now...
I feel short XD hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!