S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

Date : 14 March 2010
Place : 1 Utama

We went to 1 Utama, out favorite mall, to celebrate Natalie's birthday. It was so fun !! We watched Alice in Wonderland too ^^ The movie was so nice and exciting!! Not to mention that Anne Hathaway looks stunning dressed in white dress and white make-up to match.

Doesn't she look stunning? Lol...

This is my best friend, Chien Yi/Natalie aka the birthday girl !! Actually her birthday was on March 3 but celebrate today, because her birthday is near exams...

We went to Waffle World first because we have to wait for our movie to start at 12.15. Had to ask the waiter to take this picture. Nice eh?? The food is so YUMMY !!

Watched Alice in Wonderland. Got big-headed Red Queen, White Queen, The Mad Hatter, White Rabbit with waistcoat, Jabberwocky (the dragon), blue caterpillar and so on...

After the movie, we went to Chocolate Lounge to eat somemore

We had Toffee Cheese Cake and we sang happy birthday to Natalie^^
BTW, the cake was delicious !

Asked the waiter to take this picture

After shopping for a while, we went to Vietnam Kitchen to eat somemore...

Guess who took this picture?

We had Chicken Meat Balls in Noodle Soup. I like the soup !!

After some serious shopping, we settle down in Otak-Otak Place. The Otak-Otak is cheap and delicious.

After that, we went to Sakae Sushi to eat again... Had Udon with Tempura and sushi... quite delicious !!

*
**
***
So all together we went to 6 different restaurants, including The Coffee Bean.
Wish we could eat at Chilli's, Haggen Daz, Fish&Co and The Garden but there's no time =(
We will go next time

Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!