S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

Scotty is a pampered, fat, Beagle. He loves to run around the house, bite slippers, jump on people and destroy newspapers !! So destructive but cute ^^

This is him, sleeping on the floor in the house when he was just a puppy...
Cute right??

He loves to play with his pink ball... I wonder why my dad bought a pink ball for him...
I wonder where the ball went to...

My dad training him in the house. His first lesson ^^
*beaming with pride*

After 4 years later, he became so big !!But still pampered... by me =)
FYI, he still chew on slippers. I think he wants attention only

He looks happy-go-lucky ^^ Always get to eat, sleep and play

Finally can get a decent picture of him^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!