S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

ON 13 Feb 2010, I received this really touching SMS from my friend while I was shopping before CNY.

Best Message of the week
Just read this and understand ;

They love you but they are not your lover,
They care for you but they are not your family,
They are ready to share your pain but they are not in your blood relation,
They are...


FRIENDS

True friend scolds like a Dad !
Cares like a Mom !
Teases like a Sister !
Irritates like a Brother !
and finally loves you more than a lover

Send to all your special and good friends who mean a lot to you !

Do you know the relation between your 2 eyes?
They blink together, move together, cry together, see things together & sleep together. Though they never see each other, friendship should be just like that.
Life is hell without friends.
It's WORLD'S BEST FRIEND week.
Send this to all your good friends.
Even me.
See how many you get back.
If you get more than 7, then you are a really great and lovable person.


Was it touching? But it will cost you quite a lot to send this SMS.

Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!