S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

Saturday, 16 Oct 2010, was the first time we went to Chili's. I had to call Joshua to ask him to recommend some food that is delicious. How embarrassing !

Went to Chili's for dinner on Saturday, Oct 16 2010.
( Overall, the food was superb ^^)

I had Grilled Chicken with Portobello Mushrooms.
( BTW, the mushrooms are nice but not the chicken)

Bro ate Lamb Shoulder
( He loves the black pepper sauce)

Mum ordered Beef and Chicken Quasadillas.
She dislikes them.
But I love it !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!