S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

Kah Yan's Birthday ( Oct 25 )!!! We celebrated her birthday by going to 1u. This time, Yin Ying managed to come with us ^^

Yin Ying, hugging the pillar of the 1 world hotel...
yeah, we went there just to kay po.
hehe^^


Then, we went to Pasta Zanmai
(From left : Natalie, Kah Yan, Yin Ying and Me )
First time use self-timer using my camera. I didn't know my camera has such thing.

Yummy !!!

Yin Ying at Forever 21 !
She looks like a business lady, no??

All posing at the large mirror outside the dressing rooms.

Yin Ying and me =)

BOO!!
Oh ya, 1 U celebrates Halloween too.

The black and eerie piano with the red candles by the side.

Yin Ying and the birthday girl =)

Yin Ying again...

The scary mask on sale

Yummy cheesecake =)
Ying ordered coffee =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!