S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

PMR.
Is a word most form 3 students are terrified of.
Do we work hard to get good grades for ourselves or for our parents?
Anyhow, this public exam determines us whether we can go to science or art stream.
My choice....
Sub-Science =)
Gotta work hard.
Will log on to Facebook though to relieve some stress.
After PMR, then can PARTY!!!
~~* All night long *~~
Will be so relieved once it's over.
So,
I wanna wish every form 3 student
GOOD LUCK!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!