S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

ok...Second day of Langkawi Trip. Getting ready to go on a tour around Langkawi Island.

On the boat

First Destination - Mangrove Swamp
As learned in Geography class, there's two types of swamps - salt water and fresh water swamp.

Monkey ^^

Third Destination - Eagle Feeding

Fourth Destination - Crocodile Cave
P.S. There's no crocs in there...

The name came from this thing as shown above. Can see what it is?

Then we arrived at Fish Farm

Dad managed to touch the sting ray =)

This is a Belangkas a.k.a Ostrich Crab. I haven't seen it before. The guy who showed us around said that it is edible.



Next, we arrived at Bat Cave
(got bats inside)

It's quite dark... The bats are on the top >.<



Later after that, we went for lunch on a floating restaurant


The scenery is very nice

After arriving at the hotel, we went to the beach for a walk


For dinner... we had Frog meat
DELICIOUS !!

Pork

Lala


and Tofu


Try and spot the misspelled word =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!