S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

These few days, well... maybe last year and this year, I've became quite fond of watching homemade videos by KevJumba ( Kevin Wu), Nigahiga (Ryan Higa) and Peter Chao on Youtube.

These people has made many funny homemade videos to express their feelings or thoughts.
Enjoy watching their videos =) I know I did.


KevJumba
Asians Aren't Cool Enough?
What We Hate About Each Other Part 1
What We Hate About Each Other Part 2
KevJumba vs Globetrotters
Five Facts About KevJumba
Fitness Trainer
Alpha Kenny Body
What I Hate About College

Link to KevJumba homemade videos :
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kevjumba+&aq=f

Nigahiga
Agents of Secret Stuff
Off The Pill - Bieber Fever
Off The Pill - Farts
Dear Ryan - Makeup Guru
Movies In Minutes - Twilight
Ninja Melk
Dude vs Wild - The Dessert
Word of the Day - Bromance
The Snuggo


Peter Chao
Chinese Guy is SO FAT!!!
Chinese Guy Never Hits Women
Chinese New Year better than Valentine's Day
CHINESE GUY EATS SOOO LOUD!

Links to Peter Chao's homemade videos :
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Peter+Chao&aq=f




Have fun watching =) BTW, Peter Chao's videos are kinda offensive. I don't watch most of his videos.

Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!