S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??


Wishes for December and January:

1. Really, really awesome PMR results
2. Able to be in a good class with awesome grades and with my closes friends
3. Big, expensive, black Camera ( Canon, Nikon... Haven't decided on the model yet)
4. New hand phone ( dunno what model to choose)
5. Fast internet speed
6. Sophie Kinsella's novels
7. Nicholas Spark's novels
8. More clothes (can't get enough of them XD)
9. More $ in my piggy bank
10. Fun and stress free 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!