S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??



It was on November 21st when I discovered this fabulous shop called Sticky. A candy shop. It was so crowded at that time because they made the candy right in front of you !! The candy that sold there was hand-made. There were tons of different flavors to choose from. From lemon to Raspberry flavor. But all of them shared one similarity... They are all Rock Candy !!

It is located near Bead Box in 1 Utama that is located in Bandar Utama. Small bottles cost around RM 13.50 while bigger bottles cost around RM 19.50. Big chunks are also available to your liking but I won't recommend that because it is so hard to break it !! It cost around RM 8 i think. Whole lot cheaper though, but hard to break it. Unless you use a hammer ^^ just kidding. Maybe it'll work... who knows.

They are 2 layers I think... Outside is where the flavor really strikes out while the middle brings the sweetness that just melts on your tongue. YUM !! You could also ask a sample of it.


TRY A STICKY TODAY !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!