S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??






This is Kah Yan smiling ^^ she's quite happy to watch Twilight Saga New
Moon












After that, Kah Yan, Tung Shiang, Daniel and I went to Sticky to have a look. There were tons of people during at that time.











People were looking at those hard working rock candy makers. The long white thing is very hot because they need to be soft so they can pull to make it into rock candy ! YUM ^^












After that, we went to Camp 5 !! The place is so big. The wall is so high too. Wish i can go there someday...




( sorry for the blur picture)







We went to Secret Garden. Very "secret" huh~


( sorry for the blur picture, again)











This is Tung Shiang. He is very camera shy...
haha












This picture was taken in Secret Garden. Nice right?? I think I can see my house from there...











This is me posing ^^ I like this shady place. So nice...













This is our lunch. We went to Seoul Garden, located near One World Hotel, to have lunch. It is a Korean Buffet Restaurant. We ordered Kimchi soup.









This is Daniel and Joshua. They really enjoy eating. Just look at them ! Just kidding ^^












Kah Yan's turn ! GO KAH YAN!!











The Bowling Alley @ 1u....
the machines there are kinda spoil....














This is Daniel... Dunno what is he doing....












This is Joshua. He is good in almost everything ^^













Bowling result ~~
1st - Joshua Lee
2nd - Alyssa Chuah
3rd - Chee Tung Shiang
4th- Liew Kah Yan
5th- Daniel Chew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!