S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

Outing with friends is a day to relax, enjoy and just be yourself. No need to pull crazy stunts just to impress your friends or all the fancy dress up... NO ! All you have to do is just enjoy...NOT!

This is what happened on that day...
I got up early on that day. Running all over the house like a maniac after breakfast to look for my handphone, wallet, necklace and so on... I was planning to buy a tons of things to get ready for Christmas plus it was after the exams so i treat myself by buying clothes and shoes ^^ By 10 am, I was ready to go to my friend's house to wait for my other friends. There were 5 of us altogether. I soon realize that I wasn't the first to arrive as my other friend, natalie was there too. So we sat down and chat with the owner of the house and best friend, Kah Yan. After what seemed to be a few minutes, Yin Ying came ringing on Kah Yan's doorbell. She stood there in blue shirt and jeans looking nice and ready to go shopping. Later on, Mun Kay arrive wearing that awful gray shirt and pants which looked like pants which is wore in the house... A-W-F-U-L!! There's no other word to describe it better than Simon Cowell would say. "It was absolutely atrocious."

After that, Kah Yan's mum drove all 5 of us to 1 Utama which is located in Bandar Utama. It wasn't like shopping heaven for all 5 of us!! We went to Sushi Zanmai first to have lunch together. The food was OK for me as I already had my breakfast at home. The price is quite cheap compare to other Japanese restaurants. Then we decided to take some pictures while waiting for our food to arrive. Natalie ordered Sushi as well. Mun Kay ordered sushi too. So when she was ordering her food, Natalie and I thought that she was ordering for us too. I asked her and she said, " No..." Which is quite rude for me. At least order for us too. After that we head on to different types of shops, like Nike, Mac City, Wind Dancer and so on...

The trip wasn't a happy one for any of us because Mun Kay( monkey) was present ! She is really a pain on the butt and neck because she always has to cling to us like glue by holding our arms. She thinks she is so adorable and smart. But I DON'T THINK SO !! HATE HER ! My friends all think the same as me. She is so pathetic. We all ignore her these days due to her annoying attitude. We even ignore her in school and she still doesn't know we hate her. My 4 friends and I thought that maybe she will tell her mum or curse us or something like that. I don't even know where to begin if I want to describe her !

Anyway, back to the story...
After that, we went to some boutique to try on some clothes. We went to Pink Evil Fashion Market just to see if the clothes there are nice. We soon agree to try on 1 outfit. Mun Kay picked the same outfit as mine. When i tried it on, I thought that it feels a bit loose while MK looks like she wore a sack over her. IT WAS SO LOOSE !! Kah Yan and Yin Ying looks lovely in their outfit.

Later on, we went to Kitschen which is located near Voir. The clothes there are nice and quite affordable. I bought my outfit early because I went there a few weeks ago with Kah Yan. All my friends chose an outfit and start trying them out. Mun Kay has to try on a black long sleeve dress with a small pink jacket. She looks like a skeleton for crying out loud! She asked us how does she look. In order to not hurt her feelings, we said, "OK lah." But actual fact, it wasn't. Yin Ying and Kah Yan each chose an outfit too. It looked perfect on them. Natalie bought a black short dress. She love it so much that she wanted to wear it to Brandon's birthday party.

We went to Romp too. I just love the clothes there, so cheap and nice. I tried on a white long sleeved shirt. It fits me perfectly. But i don't want to buy it too soon. MK decided to try the same thing. When she came out of the dressing room, she looks extremely skinny! She thinks that it looks nice on her. But the rest of us thought the opposite. When she went in to change, we all whispered outside the dressing room saying that it doesn't fit her nicely. If you had been there, you would had seen that there was excess space in that sleeve. I mean, the sleeve was so tight for me. But it was so loose for her.

We also went to Body Glove too. We just went there to see the outfits there. Then when I asked the sales girl, she said that all the things sold there was half priced ! Woohoo! Then we started taking some clothes of the shelf and trying them on. As there is only 2 changing room , MK and Yin Ying took some pictures outside the changing room while I went to see more clothes. Then when I went to meet MK, she said, "Lets take a picture together with Yin Ying." I said, "OK." Then when I logged on to Facebook a few days later, she said that Syuen Lee just had to come in. I was so pissed off after that. I mean, what the hell? She asked me to take a picture with her and I said OK and she made me sound like I was the bad one...

After that long and tired day, we went to Oriental Cravings to rest and eat. We ordered Chendol, fried glass noodles and Char Kuey Teow. It was so nice. When we wanted to pay the bill, we counted how much have we got to pay. MK keep saying that Yin Ying should pay all the tax. How could she? Yin Ying only ate fried glass noodles and Char Kuey Teow. She shouldn't pay extra.

Later on, we went to our last stop, that is, DC Tribe, to buy shoes. MK chose a pair of black shoes. Yin Ying chose a pair of bright blue platform shoes, which we all thought was lovely. That pair of shoes only cost RM20 ! I chose a pair of white shoes with a slight heel. I wanted to buy it to wear it for occasions. Mun Kay's shoes was hideous. It looked like a pair of black rubber shoes and she loves it. She has no taste at all.

That's the end of An Outing with Friends on November 8. Hope you enjoyed my story.

Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!