S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??

A day of relaxation has come !! Yay! Been thinking and worrying about this day for at least 2 months!

When we first arrived at 1 Utama, Kah Yan and I immediately walked to GSC that is located on the 4th floor. I almost jogged all the way there. It was 10.30am at that time. Because we want to buy the tickets for 7 people for Twilight Saga New Moon. When we reached there, there were quite a lot of people lining up. At last, it's our turn. We saw the seats that are available and we chose the 5th row from the screen. Because almost all the seats has been taken. Argh !!

After buying the tickets, Daniel came first. Then Tung Shiang. After telling them that Joshua and Brandon will be coming at 1, their jaws just fell. Just kidding. After that, Kah Yan and I went on a little shopping spree. I've gotten myself a pair of slippers from Wild Channel. Kah Yan bought a bag from Tropicana Life. Actually, Tropicana Life and Wild Channel are the same company. After that, we went to Padini to take a look at clothes. Then we went to Kitshen. Tung Shiang called me to ask me where am I. I replied, " In Kitschen." He said, " Where?" I got a bit fed up and told him to meet me near Cold Storage. We met each other in less than 5 minutes.

After that, we walked around to find the best place to have our lunch. We walked all the way to Sticky and we started taking pictures of the hardworking people that makes sweets! There were tons of people snapping pictures. So crowded !! Then we continue walking and walking and walking till we reached new wing and I decided to take them to Camp 5 located on the 5th floor of 1 Utama to have a look. There were some people scaling the wall that is really, really high. Those who are not afraid of heights can try it. But it will cost you. Seriously. Moving along. After we've done, we went to Upper Roof of 1 Utama. The Secret Garden is located there ^^ They have many beautiful plants planted there. From Orchids to flowers that I can't remember the names. Sorry. You will just have to go and see for yourself. Suddenly, Joshua called me around 12pm using the handphone. I told him to meet me in Secret Garden and he said where. Then I told him that we will meet him near Big Apple Doughnuts. After that conversation, we all went down again. They didn't know who is Joshua and what he looks like because they didn't see him before. Only I have. Joshua didn't saw me when I was near A&W. He went all the way near Wind Dancer. I had to call him to grab his attention but that didn't work. So I ran after him and tapped on his shoulder.

Then we walked all the way to Old Wing and I just got an idea. Why not eat at Seoul Garden? Seoul Garden is a Korean Buffet located in 1 Utama Old Wing near One World Hotel. It's quite cheap for a buffet. Only RM 25 ++. If plus drinks, RM 30++. Other places will be around RM 50++. Cheap right? A perfect place for people with big stomachs. Originally, we want to eat at Sushi Zanmai but there's so many people. Because the food is cheap and nice. Argh ! Never mind, Korean food is nice too. After we went to toilet at One World Hotel, we straight to Seoul Garden to have lunch. After paying Rm100 ++ for 5 people, we went to our tables and then went to take our food. We chose Kimchi as the soup base. Joshua said it wasn't nice. He tried better ones before. He said the best Kimchi is in Ampang Village. Not so sure where is it but I will try to find it, someday.

We are still at the restaurant by 2pm. The movie is starting soon but we just kept on eating. Until it's 2.o5, then we panicked ! We left the restaurant as fast as we can and we walked quickly to GSC which is located in New Wing !! We walked from Old Wing to New Wing !! So tiring !! When we entered the cinema hall, the movie started. We missed the beginning part of the movie =( The place was so dark at that time that I couldn't find our seats. Luckily Joshua helped me. We found our seats and we sat down and enjoyed the rest of the movie. Kah Yan and Natalie laughed while watching the movie because they said the movie was so funny. I laughed a little too. I sat right next to Joshua while Kah Yan sat next to me. Joshua said that the movie was a little weird. But I saw him yawning throughout the whole movie. The ending was terrible. Stupid ending....

After the movie, we proceed to the bowling alley. They want to play Foosball first, so I went to the counter to pay. We played 3 rounds. The girls lose badly to the boys =( after playing, we decided to play bowling. Each of us have to pay RM8. Natalie doesn't want to play because she will be going home soon. She just joined us for the movie only. After taking our rented bowling shoes, we started playing. Unfortunately, the machine spoil at the starting of the game. Then I had to call the guy to fix it. The machine worked again. Yay ! Suddenly Brandon SMSed me to ask me where am I. After replying him, he came over to join us. He was late because he had football practice. Natalie went back earlier. By the end of the day, guess who won? Joshua is the winner. The loser that had to buy us ice-cream was Daniel ! He only scored 10 points. After giving the money to Kah Yan, he went off.

Later on, with ice-cream in our hands, we walked to Petsmore located near Cold Storage. The dogs were so cute ! At 6.20, Kah Yan called her mum. She told me that we(Kah Yan and I) have to meet up with her mum in Jusco Supermarket. Joshua have to go to Popular to buy something. So he walked with us. Brandon and Tung Shiang just tag along.

So this is where we must say good bye. GOOD BYE ! ^^ hope that you enjoyed reading it.

Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!