S.W.A.G = Something We All Got

I got S.W.A.G. You got a problem with that??




Have you ever wondered if there's actually a couple with the same name? Or have you ever watched Twilight and listen to Love Story at the same time? Now you do.

Rumors has it that Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift are T-O-G-E-T-H-E-R !! It's really freaking me out! Taylor Lautner,17, a.k.a Jacob Black in Twilight is seeing the Love Story singer, Taylor Swift,19 . Sharing the same name, having successful careers and with cute as a button appeal(for Taylor Swift ONLY), it's Not a match made in Hollywood heaven for me.

I was flipping through the papers after I've gotten back from school and I read an article about the two of them being spotted at Chris Steak House in Beverly Hills. It was stated there that they were chatting happily while enjoying a romantic candlelight dinner.

I ask my friends the next day and they were really shocked to know that they have became a couple. Even i can't believe that! We all love Twilight and enjoy listening to Love Story. But not at the same time for crying out loud !

So as for my friends and I, we are not really happy for them. It goes the same for my cat. Just joking. ^^

Signing off,
Miss Music Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Feedjit - Visitors

Followers

My Favorite Songs


Music

It's All About.... Me!!

Hi. I am just a sweet and bubbly girl who is surrounded by great people. I am also surrounded by MUSIC ! I just love music. I like to sing to all my favorite songs during my free time ^^ Besides that, I love to read. My favorite books are Harry Potter.

I hope you will find my blog interesting ^^ Have a great day!!